Client Blog Content and MirrorAthlete Rate and Review Sponsorships and Criteria Requirements [updated: 2/18/21]
If you'd like MirrorAthlete to Sponsor your blog content and/or rate and review products, etc., ... we can provide the service. If interested in sponsorship, contact Marc Woodard directly to fully explain the details.
Blog Content and Product Sponsorship Details:
Our initial sponsorship package includes: Blog and/or home page link title to our "blog away" page. The home page title with link to a blog post can be up to 80 letters [spaces between words count as "1"]. We link your blog title "Initially" from our front "home page" to your sponsored blog post "post away" page. The "Blog Away" page is a rolling blog. If you want your blog post to stay as close to the front page as possible, or within the first page of posts, there would be an additional fee for that service.
Sponsorship Price Structure is Determined by Services Requested:
1. Post your blog post/product description [80 letters] on MirrorAthlete homesite page, linked to Blog Site Page - Annual fee for home site link.
2. MirrorAthlete will sponsor your blog post in site "Blog Away" page - Requires a one time fee.
3. Client requests their blog post within our rolling blog page be updated, to stay up front. Each time we update a service fee is applied.
4. MirrorAthlete Rates and Reviews a client Blog and/or Product Content - service fee is applied.
5. A branded company, or trade marked brand owner requests to send a product for MirrorAthlete to Rate and Review and Post it within "Post Away."
6. A branded company, or trade marked brand owner requests MirrorAthlete to travel and test and write a Rate and Review and Post.
7. Other requests.
1. Title and Post must be relevant and meet our fit healthy lifestyle change principles.
2. Prices are subject to changes when renewing a service. Prices are set through negotiation and are not fixed.
3. Client Accepts MirrorAthletes Site Disclosure and Disclaimer Links on any client post we accept for sponsorship.
3. MirrorAthlete has the right to terminate any sponsorship, should our audits determine our disclosure and disclaimer and sponsorship policies have been willfully and/or intently breached, and/or would be harmful to our brand.
1. Once accepted into sponsorship... as a courtesy, should a conflict of interest arise per audit, we'd send a notification of corrective action. E.g., Conflict of Interests include but not limited to: Blog Post links are redirected and "Not Approved" by MirrorAthlete to sites that conflict with our disclaimer and disclosure, values and sponsorship policies, etc.
2. If MirrorAthlete should not be able to complete a full sponsorship service agreement, the remaining services unfullfilled will be prorated and credited back to the client.
MirrorAthlete Reserves the Right to Change the Content on This Page at Any Time. Any updates will be posted on top of this page.